Saturday, July 19, 2008

Genting

I'm going Genting tonight! Back only on Tuesday. Need some cooling weather man!
Time to leave is about 10pm. Probably reach there around 4am, depending on the traffic jam.

Nowadays, ever since the Selamat-saga, the immigration checkpoint at Singapore is like a tortoise. Slow like don't-know-what. Hope don't get stuck for too long. Oh well, I won't be in a hurry anyway, if jam, so be it.

I've got a BBQ at Lakeshore this evening at 1830hrs. So I guess I won't be driving to the BBQ then. Not so wise to drive there, then rush back to put back my car, then rush down to Lavender MRT Station for the Genting transport.
It's only logical to go by MRT for this case. Far, but logical. :D

Haven't really packed or even changed currency. Packing should be easy, currency I still have some.

What else?

Nothing lah. Just relak relak.

Wish me luck! ;)

No comments: