Thursday, July 3, 2008

KL?

These few days, news on Anwar's case has been pretty hot.

Furthermore, at such a time, majority of people all over the world cannot believe the truthfulness of the allegation.

For me, I'm going KL this coming Saturday, bring a few of my nieces there as well. Thus, the situation there is going to play an important part in the game plan.

Dangerous? Hmmm. From what I gather from some people, maybe not as bad as what I thought.
Traffic jam? Very likely as there's supposed to be a demonstration going on this weekend.
Sigh.

What a good timing huh?

Hopefully the travel there is smooth, plus I don't get lost on my way.
And if situation is not so good, have to restrict movement around the city.

Will have to see.

I have to give my nieces back to their parents you know. :D

No comments: