Sunday, August 10, 2008

Casper's Birthday

Yesterday was Casper's Birthday, other than National Day as well.

So we were there to celebrate for the toddler. Now he can walk a bit more than last week, still not as stable though.

Just a day of eating eating eating and eating. Wah. My weight!

Some of the pictures taken from yesterday:

I look cute isn't it? *wink*

HE HE HE HE! My uncle is sooooo funny! HE HE HE HE

My sleeping position is unique right?

Hey! Don't keep looking at me drink milk! Want to steal is it? *bleah*

Ahhh! Finally my head is bigger than that guy behind me!

I'm doing serious work now. Do Not Disturb.

See my muscles! Strong right?! Ah mah! Open your eyes for the photo!

Casper's Birthday Cake

Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to Casper ...

eh! My birthday you know! Give me my cake!

I wanna mesmerize you with my smile ...

And finally, a short video clip of Matthew playing ball.

No comments: