Friday, August 15, 2008

Olympic

We all know it's the Olympic time.

I'm not following it a lot. Just checking results here and there.
I watched the swim with Tao Li in the final. Never expected her to win, so just watch to see how far she can manage to go. 5th is already very good.

Today, the most promising team from Singapore wins the semi-final for the Women's Table Tennis. Wow!
That means at least a silver medal. Long awaited after 48 years.
The only one which was won by Tan Howe Liang in 1960, I wasn't even born then! :)

At least now there's another to talk about. Not bad for a tiny red dot!

I didn't really watch the table tennis semi-final match. Think there was not live telecast. I was sort of 'reading' live for the result though.
Very interesting, especially for the last 2 matches.

The numbers were like getting on par with each other so constantly, the atmosphere in the 'live' ground must be very thrilling.

Final result, 3-2 in favour of Singapore.
Cool.

No comments: