Saturday, August 16, 2008

Swimming Lesson 1

Today is a packed day.

Morning, we went to see sinseh. My coughing still gives me problem. It has been plagueing me for the past 1 month plus.

After that, we went to eat our lunch. Karinna said her colleague told her there's a minced pork noodle stall that's VERY NICE. Indeed, the queue was long. She queued for nearly an hour just to buy the noodles.


To me, to queue for food for more than 15 minutes is a waste of time. Anyway, it's so-so to me, and ok for her also. So don't really warrent such long wait for the food.

Then we went for our appointment with our financial planner. Basically to see what he has prepared for us, and what he would advise us to do in order to achieve our long term goal.
Not so bad, got a better glimpse of our current insurance policies, and noted some of the pitfalls that lie within these policies.
Some of his recommendations, we followed. Some we need to think through and consider. Generally, overall is still pretty ok. Have to gauge our own comfort level as well. Anyway, arranged another meeting this coming Friday to give him our reply too.
By then, it was already about 5pm.

We loitered around for a while, at a little bit of food, then went to Bayshore. We have our first swimming lesson there.
Yes, wearing my sexy swimming trunk again. *giggle*

Well. We swam well.
Hands/legs cannot coordinate well. Breathing cannot control well. Kicking cannot execute well. How interesting.
Have to learn breathing. :P
And I somehow swam swam swam, and went into the deeper depth level, and when I tried to stand, obviously cannot stand on my feet!

Of course, I have to struggle. Jump up and down to catch my breath. Galang gabok!
So the coach has to give me a helping hand to bring me to safe ground. D'oh!

Karinna fared slightly better, coz' she's taller. She also did go into the deep depth once, and she only realised after she reached the edge of the pool. Lucky her eh? :P

Then came home in 1 piece, ate dinner and checked email and watched TV.

Time to rest.

No comments: