Thursday, August 7, 2008

Mee Rebus

Today didn't come home for dinner.

Karinna sometimes prefer to eat out, so we had our dinner elsewhere today.

I decided to go Parkway Parade, we haven't been there for quite some time.
Also don't know what to eat there, didn't know there's a Crystal Jade there also.
So just went to the food court at the basement.

She wanted to eat beef. Die die must eat beef. No beef hor fun, so she chose beef noodle. Still beef right? :P
Since we're at Parkway, so I decided to eat the famous Mee Rebus.

Bee Rebus is actually a damn damn expensive food. Not much ingredient there, just bean sprouts, some toufu, and half of a hardboiled egg. Lost of green chilli perhaps.
Costs $3.70 for a plate. Wow!

Technically speaking, it is not bad, but I am not too fussy with food.
So doesn't affect me much as long as the food is not too awful for me.

After the dinner, just walked around, and went to Giant to buy things.
Buy buy until happy happy.
Not really happy when I feel like I have no money. hehe

Took my medicine already. Not sure when I will start feeling ZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzz again.

No comments: