Saturday, November 8, 2008

Bed & Wardrobe

This morning went to office, coz' I've arranged a colleague to do a sharing session with fellow colleagues on certain topic for Business Intelligence and Planning.

Turn out was ok, and hopefully the audience can get a better understanding of the Business Planning & Simulation part of SAP. Afterall, to grasp everything within a single day is not exactly possible. :D

After the session was done, I headed down to Bedok old home. The ordered furniture is supposedly to be delivered today. By the time I reached there, around 2.30pm, the wardrobe has just arrived. Shortly after, the bed frame came in. Then after about half and hour later, the mattress popped by.

Funny, I wasn't really expecting the delivery to be broken into 3 different schedules. I guess it's a matter of mix and match of the items and the BEDS.SG folks probably arranged that way in they special way of cutting costs. Items are most likely from their different sources. *shrug*

At least delivery timing is pretty ok. They told me 2-6pm, and all delivered around 4pm. Not so bad after all.

I guess have to wait to see if the old man will complain, then will know if it is VALUE for money. Actually, I doubt my dad will complain much for the new furniture.

Here's the picture taken for the bed and the wardrobe. Ahhhh, the mattress cover is with Mr Bean print. My sister Kelly bought it, I didn't know about it. I bought another bed sheet the other day, and brought to him yesterday already.
Anyway, need to change bed sheet, so having extra is ok.

No comments: