Monday, November 17, 2008

心晴大动员 Life Transformers

I think this is a fantastic show.
No doubt, it can be very heart-aching to watch the show, but at the same time, it can be very overwhelming to know that you are living so much better than you think you are.

Of course, home home has a hard to pronounce mantra.
I've learnt to one laugh and go ... ...

Today's episode was great. I find the 9 year old Wang Chunfeng an amazing child. I believe any parent who has a child like that, will feel very blessed.

I think I have a liking for such shows. Previously, the US show "Three Wishes" is a must-watch for me on Sunday mornings if I were home. Likewise, "Life Transformers" should be watched if you have the time.



Apparently, it appears to be receiving very high viewership in Singapore.
心晴大动员, 加油啊!


田铭耀: 不要阿!!! 雪糕那里可以拿来炒?!? 它会mmmeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllttt的!!!

No comments: