Saturday, November 1, 2008

Swensens

Since no maid, no cooking, went out for dinner today.
We had 3 vouchers for Swensens, which are for full meals!
Just nice, 1 for me, 1 for Karinna, and another 1 for my mother-in-law.

So we headed to White Sands' Swensens.

First the soup of the day. Think it's vegetable soup. *shrug*

We have side dishes that come with the meal. We ordered these:



Mussels, Prawn Dipper, and Rodeo Wings.
For main course, Karinna and myself had the medium-rare Ribeye Steak, and my mother-in-law took the Chicken-in-a-Jacket.


Overall, the food is so-so. Of the above, the better one would be the Rodeo Wings.

At Swensens, you cannot leave without eating ice cream. Since the meal comes with a scoop of ice cream, of course we didn't order any other.

Ice cream is not bad.

Best of all, I love the feeling of eating 霸王餐.
Just leave without paying after eating.
COOL!

No comments: