Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Aztech Wireless Adapter

Being IT Professional can be a pain in your own ass. *ouch* hehehe
Nah.

Everytime got computer problem within family homes, I become the helpdesk technician.
This time, my brother's PC at home had problem. Internet connectivity problem.

I previously checked, and confirmed it's hardware problem with the DLink Wireless Adapter. Can't detect at all.

Last weekend, I bought one. Aztech WL230USB Wireless Adapter. Not that it is good, it's just that it is CHEAPER!
Anyway, I somehow think that it will spoil again in another few months' time. Cross my fingers, and legs, and whatever ... ... ...

Just now, before coming back home, went to fix the problem. Getting the adapter to work is non-issue, but somehow still cannot connect to internet!
#W$@#%#$^%$^$#@!%^$%&^$^#$^&&*^*^#$%#&%^(*&)(&^*%^#@%^%*(*&U&@#W@

In the end, I had to reset the wireless router to get it to work. Dumb machine.

Well, at least it can work now.
1 down, ???? to go ... ... ...

No comments: