Sunday, December 21, 2008

Ah Ma Birthday

Today celebrated my mother's birthday. Her actual birthday is tomorrow, gotto do it earlier right?!?!?!

Then she called me at 11am, said wanted to go and pray my grandmother.

Ok lor. Drove her there, finished the rites, then went on to pick my father, then go back to Tampines at my brother's home. On the way, picked up Karinna and the food prepared.

Alas!
People are late. As someone who is seldom late, I sometimes really cannot understand why people can be late for appointment, and with poor reasons.
More specifically, my sister Kelly and brother Melvin cannot make it in terms of being on-time.
WEAK.

The food is not a lot of variety, but somehow, was still quite full from the food. But the kids are there to make the atmosphere a little noisier. Of course, the noise-maker is none other than Casper.
Cha-si-lang. hehehe

Some pictures taken when Ah Ma needs to cut the birthday cake.



See the stylo-mylo hairstyle. C@@L.




A short clip of Matthew playing 'ball ball'. :P

No comments: