Friday, December 26, 2008

X'mas

This year's X'mas doesn't seem to be very joyful. Afterall, it's the badly-hit-financial-crisis-year. :P

Anyway, I don't really celebrate X'mas, it's just another holiday.

On X'mas eve, we cancelled our office buffet lunch, because we didn't plan earlier, and by the time we want to make booking for the mini buffet, the vendors were all fully booked! How cool!
So I told my colleague to arrange for New Year's eve instead, to usher in the new year.

Didn't do much on X'mas day itself either, only went to Karinna's friend's house in the evening for dinner. And please, 9pm somemore!
There's a purple theme to the party, but I have nothing purple, so didn't bother about the theme for myself.
Brought a wine that was wrapped in purple, and the wine won us a bottle of wine to be brought home! How exciting!

By the time we reached home yesterday was already midnight.

And yes, I did give my wife a present. It's the item (c) in this picture, the necklace. Nice or not?


Today, went office to interview 2 candidates. All not experienced in our line of work, but we should always give chance to new people right? That took the whole of my morning, and the rest of the days, I was just surfing the net researching for information regarding Perth.

Have to have a rough idea of what to do and where to go in Perth. We've booked our flights for April!

No comments: