Friday, December 5, 2008

Spare Tyre

This morning, after sending Karinna to work, I drove around to run some errand.
Went to NTUC at Bras Basah to collect gift redemption, then went to Kallang to collect dog food, which we had been buying for quite some time.
Buy 10 get 1 free, and we have 4 free packets.

On the way to office, I decided to stop by at a Caltex Service Station to check on my tyre. Suspected another hole in the tyre again!
The guy checked checked checked, then told me that the tyre is beyond repair. He suggested to use the spare tyre in the car, and then get another older tyre from him as a spare.
OK. What choice do I have? NOTHING!

Let him do lor. More important to have the tyres in proper working condition.

The "new tyre", have not seen the daylight for the past 2.5 years, is finally put its use on the road.
The only tyre on my car that has 'colour lines' on its surface. :D

No comments: