Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Dream or SleepTalk

Yesterday night (more like wee hours in the morning), I was awoken by Karinna around 3am+. She was telling me something ...

Karinna: dear, do you have ????? stage?
Simon: huh? wat stage??!?!?!
K: ?????? stage lah (still cannot hear her properly ...)
S: simi stage?!?!?! huh?!?!?!
S: wat again??!??!
K: ????? stage..... ohhh nevermind

Then went back to sleep. Since awoken, I went to peeeeeeeeeeeee.

This morning, on the way to work, I asked her what she was trying to ask me during the night.

K: got meh?!?!?! i dun remember anything at all
S: har?!?!?!
K: what did i ask u again??
S: dunno what stage or something like parsley sage... like parsley sage rosemary and thyme ...
K: isit?!?!?!?! hahahah... why would i ask for parsley sage?!?
S: wa ma la eh zai? siow
K: (still laughing like siow char bor) hahahahha ... i dun remember anything...got meh?
S: die lor...u sleep walking!!!!!
K: u dreaming is it?!?!?!!
S: ahhh...may be lah....

I should have left the jeo I peed at 3am+, unflushed, as proof... ... :P

No comments: