Thursday, April 30, 2009

Adventure

We spent the day at customer site before leaving for airport.

Our flight was at 1815hrs, and our team lead says leave at 4pm.
OK. Fine by me, as long as we fly back on time ...

So after wrapping up at just before 4pm, we leave pretty much on time.

According to the local colleague there, it's about an hour drive to the airport.
So we were discussing what to take for dinner when reaching the airport.
How exciting!

Then we hit on the road.
Pretty much ok, until there was some slight traffic jam along the way.
Well, the traffic is a little erratic, slight jam here and there.
As we look at the watch, it's already 5.15pm, and we're still quite some kilometres away!

In the end, we reach the airport about 5.40pm!
Rush to the check-in counter. She said counter closed for our flight!
Duh!
Then very quickly, she checked with her colleague, and decided to let us go through.
To prevent any possible delay in getting my luggage, we decided not to check-in our bags. Only one of us did.

Then walk walk walk to the entrance. Right at the other end of the airport.
@!#!@%$#^#@WE$@#^&*&$#%@%^$%&^%

Went in, then kena stunned!
Quite a fair bit of queue. So I thick-skinned, and told the people in front of me to let me go first as I was very late for my flight.

Once pass through immigration, walk damn fast towards the gate.
Ahhhhhhhhhhh. At the other end again!
@!#@$#@%$#^@#%$&$^*U&#%$#^&%^*&^$%^

Then hit the security check.
Quite strict checking man. One lady in front of me was asked to remove her shoes somemore.
As for guys, belts have to take out too.

Then I was called to open my luggage. Got liquid inside.
It's my shampoo and liquid soap, and my Dove liquid soap is more than 100ml, so it was detained.
Just throw, me in a hurry! :D

Then rush to the bus, which take us to the plane for boarding.

Damn siong!

At least, it's back home now. :D

No comments: