Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Budget Terminal

Today is the first time I enter into our Budget Terminal, the terminal which had a naming contest for the budget terminal, and in the end, named as the "Budget Terminal".

It's pretty small. Just a few shops around the check-in area.
The departure gate entrance is just a few steps beside the check-in counters.



There are more shops inside. You cannot do away with Duty Free Shop in any airport, do you?
The whole shopping place is probably smaller than a football field even.
Then again, shopping is not my kind of thing.


Good thing is that, there is still an "Internet Zone" just before the boarding gates. So still can make use of my laptop to do something.
I'm sitting just right here!

And nope, I am not excited at all.
Taking Tiger Airways to Kuala Lumpur. Back tomorrow night.

No comments: