Friday, July 31, 2009

New CDs!

Yesterday evening, went to walk Tampines Central with Karinna after dinner.
It's definitely a better time to be at Tampines Mall or Century Square or Tampines One, as compared to weekends. :D

Actually, I had wanted to buy some CDs. I haven't bought CDs for the longest time yeah.

Went to the shops around the Interchange first. Didn't really have much to look around.
Then we headed towards Century Square. Bought some soya ice cream for Karinna, then walked around the place for a while.
Not much of CD shop for me to see also. :P

Then went to Tampines Mall. Ahhh... The music CD shop at level 4 has closed shop. I mean it is no longer there anymore.
Oh well. Some guys have all the luck!

Fret not! There's Popular at level 3!
So went there. Karinna went to browse some books, I went for the CDs.

These are my hunts:

Clockwise:
On the top left, its "Treasures" by Richard Clayderman. Hasn't heard his piano playing for a long time. It comes with 3 CDs, so I guess it's quite a good buy.
On the top right, that's "Smash Hits", a 3-CD compilation of definitive sounds of the 80s. Cool. I like.
On the bottom right, it's "80s Dance", another 2-CD compilation of the 80s pop dance music. Don't really know why I bought it, probably it's not that expensive I guess. 15 bucks.
On the bottom left, it's "你还有个我", a music compilation by Funkie Monkies who basically were involved in music and songs for the movie "881". This particular CD is a little more meaningful, as the royalties collected will go towards Down Syndrome Association (Singapore) to help them with their living.
This is the CD that I had wanted to buy. The rest were by-products. :P

Well, too many choices now.
Don't know which one to start listening.
heh heh heh

PS: Had problem with making new post yesterday, so dumped this in today.

No comments: