Thursday, July 16, 2009

LCCT

On the day when I went KL, I was disappointed that I arrived at LCCT. Probably stands for Low Cost Carrier Terminal? Not sure.
I was hoping to take the train from KLIA to KL City, but alas, a mistake on my part in choosing the airline without looking carefully, resulted in that.
Dumb dumb!

Was walking around the place a bit, and saw this couple talking. Didn't really hear them talk, but I was imagining their conversation went like this.
Woman: Hey! What's that on your pants? Eeeks!
Man: (frantically looking down at his pants) What?!?! Where?!?! Huh?? WHAT?!?!!!!!
Woman: That thing! eeeeks!
Man starts jumping here and there for a while.

From there, I saw a cockcroach dropped down onto the floor, and the man kicked it away from him. The cockcroach got kicked and landed a short distance away, and hurriedly ran off elsewhere ...

Exciting. Interesting. Disgusting.

Since I was very free there, I took a bus from LCCT towards the city, more specifically, KL Sentral.
Very long never take a 40-seater bus, and only left the back seat somehow. Bus is quite full, take a look:

On reaching KL Sentral, I met up with my friend YinFoong. Here, he was checking with the people there to see if he can park his car safely there, without getting fines.

We just went for dinner, catch up a little, before I needed to head towards my booked hotel to make sure the room is still there for me!
The traffic there was quite heavy even at 7+pm, so I just took the train myself to find my way to the hotel.

Not that difficult to find in the end. I only know roughly the area to go, Chinatown area. :P
Found the place, checked-in and rested. Not so bad actually, although cannot really compare with the bigger ones since I paid only like S$60 for it.

The next morning, after the buffet breakfast from the hotel (not bad actually), took a taxi down to Damansara Uptown.
Where the hell right? I don't know also. The taxi driver was also a little lost, and we make about 1-2 turns around the place and when finally alighted, it was just where we were when we just entered the area. hahaha
This is where lots of the big companys have an office in, in Petaling Jaya.

When the intro-training ended, it was onlu about 5pm. After chatting with one of the partipants, I went to OneUtama, I think it's the biggest shopping centre in PJ. Had some quick dinner there, and then headed my way to the airport.

Of course, the airport is small, not many things to do. Just before I boarded the plane, took a picture off the place.

Hopefully, I won't step into LCCT again.

Because NO TRAIN!! :P

No comments: