Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Will Writing

Yesterday, I nearly died.

As I was driving out from my office carpark, I was looking out for cars coming from my adjacent angles.
There is a traffic light near the exit of the carpark.

On my way out, the view on my right on-coming vehical was blocked by a truck parking along the side of the road.
As I saw the traffic lights were red for my adjacent vehicles, I drove out towards the opposite side of the road.

Just as I moved out, one HUGE truck (those that carry the container type, smaller) was coming towards me from the right!
He wanted to beat the traffic light.
DAMN IDIOT.
But luckily, he still had time to stop, otherwise, I may become a prata on the road. :P

Ironically, or coincidentally, whatever you may like to call, I was driving to pick Karinna to attend a talk on "Will Writing".

Hah! How interesting huh?!?

Well, the talk on "Will Writing" was pretty interesting.

We know it is good and important to make a will, but usually procrastinate till you never know when to do it.
Such talk will always make you think of wanting to do it, and then sometimes, you forget again ... ...

The only thing is, a simple will is never going to make it easy for the will to be implemented correctly, and accordingly.
Complicated will is going to make your head big big until you feel like tearing the will apart.

To will or not to will, that is, whose question? :P

No comments: