Monday, July 6, 2009

Car Scratch

Today was whole day out of office.

Morning went to a customer site to do some demo.
Not fantastic, and probably a long shot to do stuff with them.

Afternoon, went to IBP to meet up another colleague.

Left the place around 4pm.
Guess what, as I reversed my car, I forgot that I was quite near the wall.
As I tried to swirl my car backwards to the right side, I heard scratchy noise from the front of my car.

D'uh!
Dumb me!
I was thinking at that time, that something interesting must have happend there.
Argh!!!!!

Heck care heck care!

Drove all the way back, and it was rainy all the way.
Only when arrived at destination did I take a look at the car.

Guess what, my black car now has strains of yellow paints on the bumper.
It's unique and good to differentiate from other Black Nissan Sunny now I guess.
Ho ho ho!

Also, saw on my facebook, that one of my friends' cancer is now at stage4, and doctor says she has like 6 more months or so.
:(
Well, life is indeed unpredictable.
But she has been strong in facing it, as it appears.

Evelyn, hope a miracle can happen for you!

No comments: