Saturday, July 11, 2009

Mouseless Days


See this?
Yes. This is my mouse.
The mouse which has been with me since year 2002, and still working hard for me.

2 days ago, was doing stuff at a customer site, and left my mouse there.
Thursday night, whole of Friday, and the morning part of today, my life was without my mouse.

Felt quite handicapped with the mouse to work on the computer actually. And my mouse is of mid-size type, not too big, not too small.
Just nice for my little petite hand. hahaha

Well, today had some meeting in office in the morning, and our partner from the customer site brought back my mouse for me. Of course, he needed to pass me something else, otherwise why would he take the trouble just to hand me my mouse.

Finally, reunited with my mouse.
Now can use my laptop with more ease. :)

老鼠老鼠我爱你
老鼠老鼠真美丽
你是我的小武器
没你的日子不容易!

:D

No comments: