Thursday, September 20, 2007

Blogging

Was watching variety talk show "Shoot 3" (有话就说). Today's topic was on blogging stuff.

Why do people blog?
Just for fun of it?
Just to write things that meant for keeps, and not necessary must share with whole world?
Just to bring some life to other people?
Just to voice out your own thoughts?
Just to make money?
Just to do business?

Whatever the reason, there can be a thousand and one reason to do so, be it blogging or any other things.

Apparently, I was more kpo on the bickerings between Steven Lim and Xiaxue.
Personally, I don't care a hoot of what they write, and I probably only visited Xiaxue's blog once long ago, when blog was not popular yet, and Singnet was having some kind of competition around the region to bring some interest of blogging among netizens.
That's history.

One thing is certain though, on internet, people will tend to be a little more daring, as most people think that they are still quite anonymous on internet. Of course, this thinking is totally wrong. Even if you are not famous (or has that teeny weeny bit of fame as Steven and Xiaxue), internet is such a case that you can be traced.

Then I was thinking to myself. Why did I start blogging?
First post didn't say much about why too.
But I guess I was just bored at that time, in between projects and stuff, so was trying to find something to do. hehehe

That's why there's no special theme here. Snippets of Life.
Sorry. My boring life.

Time to raise the hit counts for Quan Yi Fong and Dasmond Koh! :D

No comments: