Friday, September 7, 2007

Who's That Man?

Went to visit my mother in law yet again at the medi-care centre.
Hadn't gone for the past few days, as Karinna was quite busy, and total exhuasted especially yesterday.

Anyway, my mother in law is getting better. Expected to be home by end of the month. Our home.

As about to leave from the place, I stand along the walkway, waiting for Karinna to go towards the lift area.
Overheard some funny conversation, at least to me.

L1: Lady1; L2:Lady2; S:Simon; K:Karinna

L1: There's a man there (referring to me)
L2: Yes! There's a gentleman there. Who is he? (I have been saying bye bye to her almost everytime I leave the place ...)
L1: I don't know! I am also new here! (She's been staying there for the past few years)
S: (Trying to laugh, but cannot. Bluff bluff turn back and look for my wife ...)
L2: There's another man in the room (referring to Karinna)
L1: Oh! Who is he?
L2: Don't know. Maybe he's friend or brother ...
S: (Cannot tahan, want to laugh but cannot ...)
(Karinna walk out...and we walking past the 2 ladies ...)
L1: Hey mister, can we talk to you for a while (she wants to talk to me!)
S: Cannot cannot. Going home already. Late.
L1/L2: Ok. Bye bye ...

The 2 ladies have a little bit of mental problem, so it's not exactly funny to hear such things, but it's funny ... :P

No comments: