Monday, September 24, 2007

Maid

Finally, the day has come that my maid has to shift in to my house.
It used to be that she is staying wherever my parents stay, and for the last few months, some arrangement was done to bring her back to my house, in order to take care of my mother-in-law, who will be coming over to my house as of this coming Saturday.

Grammatically, for English lesson, should not make such a long sentence. haha

So yesterday had to bring my maid's belongings over. My house is very crammed! hehe
2 big luggages, one smaller ones, plus lots of plastic bags! :D

Somehow still have to manage the lack of space, but I am sure I will throw more things away!

So from now on, no more house chores for me!
And no more nagging for/from me too! *wink*

And my house is so much cleaner now. Not used to it man!

No comments: