Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Work, and no work

Today went back to my ex-company HP.
Went to help my colleague who is there to do some project work. Actually, not helping my colleague lah. Somehow, somebody didn't do work properly, so went over to do some stuff, so that my colleague can continue to do his real work.
Too confusing? Let it be. :P

After that, went meet up with ex-colleagues. Kar Fai, Chee Keong, Yvonne, Hui Rong. That stupid Adrian not free to meet me, so, he is idiot lah. hahaha

It's good to meet up people from time to time.
Just nice these 2 weeks a little more free, before going off to Kedah again next week.
Anyway, should be one last trip for me to go Kedah. At least for the installations part. :P

Other than that, nothing major happened. One of the computers in office was affected by some worm virus. Had to remove the virus for my colleague. Sort of reprimanded the guy whom I suspect introducing the virus onto the PC, although I actually do not have hard solid proof. Shouldn't be wrong lah, should be originated from his USB drive.

Just another day ...

No comments: