Saturday, September 29, 2007

D-Day

Well well.

The day has come.

My mother-in-law finally returned home from the Medicare centre.

In the morning, went to market to buy groceries with my wife and the maid. Today is the day that probably my house would have home cooked food everyday.
So they bought chicken, for curry chicken. Bought some fish, prawns, blahblahblah.

Looks like a lot of food huh? Lots of $$ too you know.

So my mother-in-law only reached back home about 12+, then have to let the maid be a little familiar with what should be done to assit my mother-in-law in terms of moving around, sleeping area, bathing etc.

Finally, more or less settled already. Rightfully not so difficult also lah. But I have to remove the baby-cage which we installed at the kitchen door, to make it easier for my mother-in-law to move in and out. The dogs now have a little more freedom, but I'll probably put some playpens to keep the dogs out of the living room at nights ...

A little hungry liow.... where's my dinner?

No comments: