Sunday, November 11, 2007

Baby Shower

Weather hot, so need to have showers.
Don't be stupid eh? :P

Today went to my brother's home, coz' his new born baby Matthew is having his one-month old celebration. Matthew Baby Shower!

Haven't seen him for almost 1 month, because had been a little busy over the last few weekends actually.

So today, went to pick up my mother to bring her over to my brother's place also. I'm part time chauffeur at times.

So took the chance to snap some pictures. Somehow, more pictures were taken on Casper. Ooooooops. Casper bui bui lah, then more people want to carry him.
When Casper was one-month old, also keep sleeping, but he was already quite bui then.
Matthew needs to eat more and more and more ... ... ...

So here are the pictures taken!


Also, Karinna baked Chocolate Brownies, and brought it over with some vanilla ice cream for my nieces and nephews. Got special request from Pauline to have extra toppings.
If she wants more toppings, next time I can add my droppings. hehehe

Cannot be unfair to Matthew, I took a video clip of him. But one-month old baby cannot play much with you yet.

No comments: