Thursday, November 1, 2007

Facebook

Few weeks back, received an email from an old friend. Catherine Tan.
We were close buddies during my initial Uni-days.

As usual, people lose contacts on and off.
Anyway, it's always good to hear from old friends. Maybe people just love to think of the good old past. But it's good. Think of the good, and drop the bad. That will make our life easier, and happier.

Well, we chatted a while on the internet.
She was telling me to get onto Facebook, the latest social network hip thing in the world. And she managed to link to old friends, like the forever heow Exodus Ho. Probably Hans should be in there somewhere. I made a search, and yes, he is there, just not using the name Hans. Fan Yeng Loon should be him.
I didn't make a lot of search for friends though, did some, some appeared, some not.
Guess not many are internet savvy huh?

And I know Karinna also signed up on Facebook. An ex-colleague of hers put her into it. hehe
And my wife hor, don't know how to look for people. Whomever friends she added on her Facebook account, those friends are the ones who added her. My wife is blur like sotong.

Will I get Facebook account?
Hmmmm.

I'll think about it.
Just like how I started this blog.

Takes a hell of a long time to say 'Yes'.

No comments: