Thursday, November 29, 2007

S-POP

Today, on my way back home, I went to walk around Tampines Mall for a while.

I was looking for the new Xin Yao CD Compilation series, 那一段日子. It will come in 5 series actually. Only first series is out so far. Each series will have about 60 songs, so a total of 300 songs at end of Series 5.

Here's what I got:

Not cheap ok! Cost me $65.90! So expensive. I didn't expected it to be so expensive also. @#$%&^*&#@$%#$&^*&#$
Then, must support a bit lah. hehehe

Then I browse around the shop further, and saw these:


It's Soda Green (苏打绿). One is an album, 小宇宙. Another is a CD single, 迟到千年. They come as 2-in-1 for the price of $9.90, so I just buy and try try. :). I only heard one of their songs on radio before, which I find rather refreshing. I don't even know the title of that song.

Gila? Yeah. Sometimes.

No comments: