Friday, November 16, 2007

Work, work & work

See? I have been inactive in my blog right?
Nope. Didn't strike Toto.
Nope. Didn't go ulu place where there's not much internet connectivity.
Nope. Not busy until cannot breathe.
Yes. Lazy.

Anyway, been quite a normally-hectic week.
Monday had to arrange with my other colleages to take over a colleague's tasks due to his national service. So I stayed around to work things out with them.

Co-ordination was somehow ... ... ... terok.

So continued on Tuesday, was just doing periodic checks on the system.
Another colleague, who was doing a Proof Of Concept to a customer on BIA, had problems with the BIA. So I had to 'fly' down to Jurong side to help.
Although managed to get the things to work, but the BIA effect was not tremendous.
Queries were still slow, but were already much better than when queries were run without BIA.
Wednesay is the actual POC to the customers' key users. I wasn't there. Was back at the support location to check how things were going with other colleague.

Well. Each side had its own fair share of problems, as long as whatever comes, deal it with a parang. Oooooops! Sound like a hooligan.

Yesterday went to another customer's site, to continue their BW implementation. Was supposed to show them the idea of what needs to be done to get the data ready etc, in the end, in turned out to be another 'training' session.
I think that's normal, afterall, they don't know BW well yet.
I also don't know well, just a bit better. hehe

Today was a little more relax. Just working on resolving the issues faced in the past few days. My colleague was able to resolve them more or less, so I don't think I need to be there often.

Just hope the upgrade can be completed sooner and can go holiday!

Ahhh yes. Where shall I head to for holiday this time round?

No comments: