Friday, November 9, 2007

Internet

I am now at Soekarno-Hatta International Airport. That's Jakarta airport lah. :P

While I was here the last few times, never managed to get any 'free' internet access in the airport.

Today don't know why, just tried searching and seems to have something available. So I hijacked the access, and seems to work fine. :P
Else there's won't be this message here.

Usually, when waiting for the time to board the plane, I'll just go somewhere to have a drink, and yes, I am having Mocca Frappucino now. So in the meantime, I'll hook on my laptop to finish up my expense claim for the trip.
This way, time is saved, and I won't forget.
At most forget to print out and send in for reimbursement, but unlikely to happen huh?
Money makes the world go round, and it definitely makes my head spin round most of the times too. In terms of how to make more .... :)
Toto! Toto! TOTO!

Anyone want to share with me? :)

No comments: