Monday, December 31, 2007

Goodbye 2007

Actually, didn't want to post any blog entry today.
But since it is the last day of the year, just give face to blogspot a bit. hehe.

As expected, today was kind of slow moving day. Lots of people on leave or holiday mood I guess.

I only went to a partner's office to get some software, have to start learning new things in the coming 2008! So exciting! NOT.

Thereafter, go back office idle idle a bit, then left.

Later, we'll be going to a friend's house to have some form of 'countdown'.
My maths not so good nowadays. Give me toes to count ok?

Well, that's it for the year. Good year, bad year, doesn't matter. It's ending. Just try to make the coming year a good one!

Count on me Simon Tay ...
Count on me to give my best and more ...
*poot poot* :)

No comments: