Thursday, May 15, 2008

Drunkard Master

Yeah. The master was drunk. The old master, albeit a troublesome one nowadays. :P

Yesterday early morning received call from my mother, telling me that my father was hospitalised. According to her, he was drunk, then somehow was lying at the doorstep, definitely not a very sightly-state.

She called up ambulance, and they took my father to hospital.
Best of all, only my father went with the ambulance, and my mom didn't know which hospital is he being ferried to!
How great! hehehe

So while busy working halfway, and remembered that my father is somehow in some limbo, I called up the nearest hospital, Changi General Hospital, and voila, he is there at Ward45 Bed35.

So in the evening, after work, went to visit him after picking Karinna up from her workplace.

And that Lao Helo, somehow, claimed he wasn't drunk. Just drank a bottle of Martell, and probably another few bottles of beer.
He's a master afterall. :P

So not sure how long he'll have to stay in hospital, but I don't think it will be long, should be able to discharge by tomorrow or Saturday. Of course, efficiency of the hospital sometimes do play a part ... ... ...

Well, have to see how.

No comments: