Saturday, May 24, 2008

East Coast

Today has been a pretty long day.

Morning around 10+, went over to Pauline/Eugene home, basically to give them a new computer that was put under my table for about 1 month plus.
So I let Eugene do the 'opening ceremony' for dismantling the box, and replace their current computer, which was also from me actually. hmmm

Everything is done by him, I just sit around to make sure the system is ok, internet is working, and anti-virus updated.
The rest up to them to torture the new computer again, hopefully don't need free services from me. :)

Thereafter, brought them to IKEA at Tampines for lunch. Now I feel broke.
Also jump over to Giant to buy some things for tomorrow's BBQ. More tidbits than anything else, because most of the things are more or less dispatched to others to get them ready.

Came back home to get some bags for Pauline. Going don't know what trip, need a big backpack. Oh well, didn't really take the backpack from me. Too small?
Also gave Eugene a haversack, which is one of my laptop bags. Too many already.

Shortly after, went over to pick Karinna and then we flew to East Coast.
The teenagers said want to cycle or rollerblade. So ok, anyway, I am meeting my girlfriendSSSS at east coast, no harm getting them along, and it's school holidays!

This dumb Eugene, said wanna blade, but also said scared fall down and malu.
KA NA SAI.
Anyway, they still bladed, and got some bruises here and there. Maybe fall until backside opened flowers.

So they bladed, and we chatted. Some bought food, some cooked food. Must say the beehoon from GeokYan was pretty well-received.
The other 3 ladies I have been seeing them quite regularly for the past 1 year. Probably about once in every 3-4 months on average.
I think it is good. Keeping in touch with friends is definitely a good thing.
Their kids were there to enjoy the sea, the sun and the sand.
More sand than anything else!

As long as the kids enjoy themselves, and the adults had a good time chatting around, it's always good to meet up!
Whether life is busy or not, things can be arranged; although sometimes cannot means cannot. Damn, I sound so contradicting, but what the heck? :P

In the end, we parted ways around 7.30pm, then sent my 2 rascals back home.

Tomorrow is probably another busy day ... ...

No comments: