Sunday, May 11, 2008

Futsal

Yesterday Karinna had a company event. Microsoft had a charity even at Jurong West, damn far away.

She's involved in a Futsal competition! Wow! So exciting.
Somemore, their team is an all-girl team. Don't ask me why.

We reached there about 9am, and President Nathan was the guest of honour to grace the event. He also reached there about 9am.

Her team's first match was a walkover-win. Opponent never appear. :D

Well, I left around 1015hrs, went back office to do a bit of stuff. I only came back around 1430hrs, and I got to watch a match by her team. Kinda fun to watch though, but my poor wife, being a good goalie (yes, she's the post-blocker!), suffered some injuries from the wrath of a not-so-impressed all-men team.

Sure win for the opponent, but they played so hard, and Karinna got bruises all around her.

Here's some pictures and videos for pleasure viewing, but the sun was simply too bright for some of the pictures/videos:






No comments: