Thursday, May 1, 2008

Freecell

Today didn't go for the cycling as original planned.
Reason: Karinna got hit by ZZzzzzzzzzzz monster so hard, that it simply go past the scheduled timing. heh heh heh. What is new?

So she went for her facial, and I went back to see my parents.
My niece sms-ed me and asked why go there today, and the silly uncle told her it's public holiday, so go there for fun and laughter! ha ha ha

At least I have my laughters with my 2 nephews. That cannot be said totally for the old folks though, as I am still troubled with their problems. :P
Anyway, no problem is a big problem until it cannot be resolved. Everything has some form of resolution, in one way or another.

Nevermind about that. So I told Karinna to go over after her facial, and maybe go cycling after that.
And she came, of course. But cycling? Too hot. Cannot tahan. So go home.

So there goes the cycling plan.

I was just playing Freecell earlier. I prefer freecell to solitaire, as it involves more of the brain cells. :P
I used to have a record of 72 winning streaks.
I just managed to break that. It's 73 winning streaks now, and going strong too!

See my losing streaks? Only 3.
Good eh!?!?!? :)

No comments: