Sunday, May 4, 2008

Funan

Went Funan yesterday afternoon. There was some sale from Harvey Norman, so I went there to buy laptop again.

Somehow, this time it's a little bit more expensive. But the specifications provided is also different from what I bought last month.

It's still the same TravelMate 6292 (now we have 4 of this model already), just different specifications from the previous time.
It's 2.4GHz CPU, and I changed it to 4GB Ram. HDD is 250GB, too much actually.
It comes with some free gifts as well, mostly not so useful stuff.

One of the free gift, is a 160GB External HDD. I think that is pretty handy.
Can do backup easily that way. Also has some shopping vouchers, which doesn't really make me excitied.

I'll be using this, and my current laptop will be switched around, and will end up having one placed in office as a spare. Somehow.

In June, there should be another person joining us, then will have to do purchasing again.

No comments: