Sunday, May 17, 2009

Jogging

At around 5.10pm, Karinna said wanted to go jogging.
So exciting right? D'uh!

In order to help her exercise, although jogging is not good for her knees, ok lah.
What to do, she my wife leh.

We drove to the carpark at the other end of the reservoir, which is nearer to The Tropica.
So after warming up (anyhow), started to jog.

Wah piang. Si beh tired ok!
I don't think I run very fast lah, afterall, she will always run slower than me.
At least, my breathing still ok.

We ran probably about 1/3 of the round, and then did a U-Turn back to where we came from.

Don't be too ambitious when started exercise. Start from something smaller.
That's what I always tell her.

If really want to, start at a stadium, do maybe 2 rounds non-stop, if ok, continue. Give yourself some target, then can slowly improve to do more rounds without stopping.

When we were back at our start point, did some 'warm-down'.
See the diligent runner doing her warm-down.

Actually, for me still ok.
Tired? A bit.
Still can continue? Should be ok, but not too long. hehehe

And then, I felt my heel at my sole hurts. Maybe didn't jog properly.
Just now walk also felt some pain here and there.
Now better already. It needs to rest.
ZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ....................

No comments: