Friday, May 8, 2009

ViaViente

Last week, when I came back from Bangkok, I was told my mother was looking for me.
Well, early next day, she called.

Told me that she wanted to buy some 'medicine' which will definitely cure her problems with her eyes/noses/tongue ... ...

Then she passed me a pamphlet showing the information.

It's a product called ViaViente by the company with the same name.

In short, it is a MLM product.

You cannot find it off-the-shelf. I searched internet for it, cannot find it to be sold in Singapore even!
Well, at least not able to see any trace on the web, except a link to send email to the ViaViente office in US.

So I sent an email to them, asking for purchase possibility in Singapore.
Took a while for the distributor to call me. Gave me some links, and I have to sign up as a Wholesale Customer.

Guess what, now I am a wholesale customer, and if I recruit someone to be a wholesale customer, I will become a member, and will then be able to earn commission from the sales of the products!
How cool right?
I see $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ coming in. Ha ha ha ha ha!

As a start, I bought 1 set. 1 set consist of 3 bottles, which should last roughly for a 3-month usage, which is to drink it.
1 set costs about USD$200.

So what is ViaViente. In short, it is a drink that is full of anti-oxidents, and lots of minerals, which will be very good for your body.
So it's a health-drink. So much so that it can help boost your immunity, and possibly cure some of your pains.
The idea of Simon Tay's mother.

Tell her many times that it is not really some form of miracle medicine, but as usual, it never gets into her head.
Anyway, the 1 set of 3 bottles can be a trial. If by end of 2 bottles still don't feel good with it, can refund, as I was told.

Good lor. Let her try, if really good, then I'll make myself a more activie member to buy more of the product, or even recruit members to help me develop a new business!
So funny right? hehehe
My research shows that it is a legitimate MLM, not a pyramid scheme, but don't mark my word for it.

Then again, I thought the following video is pretty interesting.

No comments: