Saturday, May 9, 2009

Makan Makan

Today, brought my parents out for lunch.
I've never done that for the past 39 years I think, but today I did.
I'm not very filial right? :P

Anyway, brought them to Changi Sailing Club there.
Didn't know of the place until a friend brought me there around CNY time this year.
It's a pretty nice atmosphere place, and the food is pretty decent, and pricing also not very expensive.
So overall, okay to go and good to go. :P

We ordered a lunch set for 4 persons. Simple order. Save hussles in trying to go through the menu.
We had fish maw soup, veg with abalone, fried chicken, steamed fish, noodle, and dessert.
OK right?

Food wasn't that bad either.

After the lunch, sent them home, and came back home too.
Had a conference call with my colleague, rather my boss lah. :P

By then, it was like almost 5pm, and had to get ready for another makan session.

This time, it's with my mother-in-law. So we drove to Dorset Road there, one of the coffee shop. My brother-in-law and his wife were already there when we reached.
Food was already pre-ordered, so when we were seated, just ordered drinks, and the food started appearing in a short while ...

What do we have? Hmmmm
Assam Curry Fish Head, chicken again in dunno-what sauce, some mock-duck with mushrooms, yam with meat/prawn blahblah, and Tofu with roast pork.

Singaporeans! What can you do besides going around eating and eating?
Still eating.

Just don't look at my tummy. :)

No comments: