Sunday, May 10, 2009

Sapphire Sunday

See the gong-gong look of Benjamin looking at my Sapphire?

Damn gong 1 right? hahaha

Went to see my mom today, then she asked me to bring my dog over to let Casper 'play' with it.
Of course, ultimately, Casper's play would end up beating it in some form, need to watch out sometimes. :P

Not that bad lah. Previously, Casper came to our home, and ended up learning how to sayang my dogs.
So today still sayang Sapphire here and there lah.
At least, he had some fun, just that my poor Sapphire was probably more scared than them, although Chrystal and Cedric sort of scared of dogs.

Additionally, also had to double up as IT support stuff to make their computer back into working order.
Piece of cake. Choco-flavour please!

My niece Pauline came over to my home after I went back. She needed some coaching on her Additionam Maths subject.
What to do?
The damn cute, and damn hamsom uncle is so damn good in his academics, and especially in the damn mathematics area.
So don't choose me, choose who? *giggle*

Differentiation. Wow! So chim.
I need my teacher Miss Rahma to re-educate me the concept again before I can teach leh. Sigh.
Next time integration! Die mah. Now I only know about integration with computer systems.

Ultimately, she's more careless than anything.
Do things and don't check properly.
Think more than 70% of the time is silly mistakes that she makes, or simply never remember some formulae well enough.
Cannot expect me to remember formulae that I know 20 years ago right?

The rusty part of my brain just happen to occur more on the academic area!

Fret not. I think I still fared ok this time. *wink*

Cheers!

No comments: