Sunday, March 4, 2007

BW System Copy

Today had to continue the BW System Copy that was adjourned on Friday.

Didn't expect too much of a problem initially, but what the heck, the system just simply give me headache all day long.

Actually, the system was up and running, just that simply having issues when trying to activate the source system for the R3.
Had to think so hard of manipulating tables, running functions or programs, but simply couldn't resolve it.

Fedup, had to check carefully of the errors, and saw something related to system settings. How frustrating.

Rightfully, I don't think I knew exactly what went wrong, and how it was resolved. What the heck right? At least the next time round, I would have better idea of what might be the way to move forward if I have the same problem. :P

Quite an exciting 10 hours of work! wowee!

No comments: