Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Sick again

Today a little terok.

Morning was ok. Went SAP to attend some Partner Sales Enablement seminar.
Didn't want to attend the afternoon session, as it doesn't seem to fit what I am looking for.

So went back office. On the way, somehow, my nose started to feel itchy, and keep sneezing and my nose keep dripping 'water' :P

It got a bit more worse when I reached office. Did a bit of stuff, and decided to go back home.

In between, went to see my mother-in-law. So reach home about 5+pm.

Took a clarinase, and rested myself on the sofa.
Then went to buy dinner for Karinna and myself.

Then it came, felt weak along the way when buying the food. Once reach home, probably was hungry enough, ate pretty fast, and still felt pretty tired. Lied down on the sofa and started to fall asleep!

By the time wake up, almost 10pm already. But good, felt much better, not sure due to the clarinase or the nap! hehehe. Doesn't matter isn't it?

Just as I was writing this, it started to rain. Seems pretty heavy.
Maybe it's time to sleep soon.
Adios!

No comments: