Thursday, March 1, 2007

Radish Cake

Haven't written for a few days.
Got reasons lah.

1st reason : lazy
2nd reason : still lazy
3rd reason : getting lazier
good enuff? :D

Few days ago, I think it's Monday, Karinna whipped up radish cake again. She did that I think 2 weeks back. The first time was ok, this time round was better, though no fantastic yet. See? I am so honest.
But I say it's a good try. This time the feel was not as hard when you eat it. Probably more water was added this time round.
But it's 1 big piece ok?!?!?! About 30cm in diameter I think.
Can you imagine, 2 persons eating it. And do you need to guess who would be eating most of it?
No prize for correct guess!
Still have a few pieces in the fridge, I think have to eat them up soon. hehehe

Yesterday was interesting, although you would have guessed that we ate radish cake for dinner. Ha ha ha. That's my favourite food this week.
Instead of eating it as steamed version, she uses her little intelligence to fry them. Felt like eating carrot cake like that. Of course lah, not as fantastic, but since she uses her heart to cook it, it tastes wonderful. *blush* hehehe
Ate 2 big plate of it, damn! Have to try losing weight again too!

How? Would you want to try some? ;)

No comments: