Monday, March 5, 2007

SAP Training

Today is the first day I conduct training on BW.
Doing Data Modelling + Advance Reporting training.

Very chim. I think I basically do not have good idea of what I was saying even. How terok.
Sometimes, those slides they put in there, cannot read their mind as to what they actually want to deliver to trainees. :P hehehe

Stand one whole day somemore, now my legs super tired, like gonna break like that.

This is not the first time I conducted training. Previously did once for Basis.
Same thing also, at end of day feel so tired, and so dazed until took MRT towards different direction, for a few stops somemore!
hehehe

But I supposed ok lah. Hopefully the result doesn't come out too bad!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so poor thing. quit la

Anonymous said...

so poor thing. quit la