Friday, March 2, 2007

Mobile Phone

Hmmm. Come to think of it, the things I write about are usually few days back stuff.
Can't be too real-time right?

I have a life 1 ok!?!?! And I don't do mobile-blog too. hehe
Somemore, memories are getting poorer and poorer. So have to sit down and reflect what has happened. And a lot of times, cannot remember much! :O

Something interesting happened on Tuesday.
Was at Raffles Place Burger King there discussing stuff with colleagues. A phone call came. I answered, and tried to talk. Reception seemed to be pretty bad, and all of a sudden, my phone went quiet.
I checked, and it seems like the signal is almost zero. No problem, maybe due to underground area huh?
Then as I went home, the signal still never appear along the way, even when the MRT emerged out into Kallang station.
I am pretty patient (pretty and patient), and just check occasionally until I reach Tampines.
Wowee. Signal still died! So lucky.

On Wednesday, it was a day without mobile. Life seems weird without mobile lines nowadays. Not that I have a lot of people calling or what, but sometimes I need to call people! :P Like my wife. *grinz*

So halfway through some workshop, I left to get myself a new mobile. Need to have it more for work rather than personal life.

So I went back to Tampines Mall, and when it was my turn to be the next served, my mobile suddenly came alive!!!
The signals are back! Hooray!
But why? Damn.

Nevertheless, with some voucher given, I bought a Sony Ericcson K618i.

Still figuring out how to use.

No comments: