Monday, March 26, 2007

Holiday moods

Yesterday morning, went to Mustafa. We were there about 0930, sort of crowded already.
Bought quite a lot of stuff.

Some vitamins, multivibe stuff.

Also got money changer there!
And it has a little better rate than what we have in Tampines, so changed money there.
Going to Japan this coming Thursday night (more like Friday early morning lah). :P

Was back at home after visiting my parents, had to start clearing some stuff, check some work, and think of packing for the trip.

In the night, I got my maid to come over to teach her how to deal with the 2 dogs at home. The dogs will be at home while we are on holiday. Their usual custodian (my mother in law) is not able to look after them this time round. So have to teach the maid to release the dogs from the condoned area, clear their poos, clean the mess if they made any, and change newspapers for the pee-tray.

She got a bit worried, but I think should be ok lah.
Anyway, going to let her try a while while we are still in Singapore. That should be helpful.

Then went back to start picking clothings. Pulled out lots of clothings that I had wanted to throw. Took this opportunity to stuff them in, bring to Japan, wear them, and dispose them there!
Cool! I love it!
4 days to go!

No comments: