Saturday, March 17, 2007

Nothing really

Last week my PC that has served me for about 3-4 yrs, suddenly kept quiet.
After getting my sister new PC, I brought back her old one (which was a gift from me previously), and re-formatted and re-installed for my own use.
Slow, it's an old Celeron with 128MB ram only. But nevermind, nowdays I don't really play games or anything, so I don't exactly need super processing powers for the system.
Guess I can still live with this old machine for time being.

Also, Karinna had to go KL for some meetings on Wednesday. Was quite a rush trip, otherwise I could just join her for the trip. Wasn't exactly very busy with my work for time being.
Anyway, she just came back yesterday. Maybe next time. :)

Of course, our trip to Japan is already confirmed. 29 Mar to 07 Apr. Following the tour group until 04 Apr, and then we are on our own until 07 Apr.
Travel insurance, also should have been bought already. Don't think there's anything else missing particularly, except on her telling her mother about the trip. Afterall, she still in the Home-care place.

And the dogs! Have to get some big plastic bags soon, and put them inside the plastic bags, and put them down the refute choot (is that right spelling?? dun care). :P
hehehe

No comments: