Monday, March 12, 2007

Car-setting

Yesterday was like a shopping day.

After we went back to my parents' place, we went to IKEA and Courts Hypermarts at Tampines.
Bought a kitchen clock at IKEA. Didn't really stay there long.
Went over to Courts, since Karinna wants to buy a thermal pot.
Don't really have anything that she really wanted also.
Then was looking around the place, looking at some of the prices for the PCs and notebooks and cameras.
Yeah, need to get a new camera soon too, for the Japan trip! (minus the Sakura ... :P)

Then saw a PC deal at $999, which I thought was ok. My sister wanted me to help her buy, and it seems like that deal is pretty good for her. Not too high-end, but still much superior than what I am having now. In any case, my nieces and nephew won't be able to take good care of the PC, and I am sure problems will surface with any kind of PC available to them.

Then off we went to Challenger at Simei, just to see if there's anything good there, 'coz I am a Challenger member. Nothing.
At least we bought some dog food there, not too wasted a trip.

Then EconMedicare is the next stop. Visit my mother-in-law lah.
Then went on to take dinner, then I went back to Courts to buy that PC, and bring over to my sister's home.

Travelling around like so fun like that. :P

No comments: