Sunday, December 23, 2007

Ah Ma's Birthday

Yesterday was my mother's birthday. Went over at around 6+pm. before that, we went to Bedok buy some pork knuckles. Bought only 2, as I thought there would be quite a lot of food.

There was my pork knuckles, and they have chilli crabs, chicken feet and KFC. The KFC came quite late, so there was a time where people were just waiting for food.

Quite noisy with so many kids around, especially when loud speaker Melvin is there. Ha ha ha.


Who was not there? Deon, who has to work, and Benjamin, who was on the way back home from Malaysia. Benjamin only reached home around 10+pm, quite late compared to our timing the day before.

Only reached home around 1am, because my sisters want to gamble, so I have to chip in to make it 4 persons. Chin chai lah, long long 1 time is no problem for me.
That Brenda and Melvin kept giving funny reasons to their parents in order to go home earlier. hehehe.
Taxi fare more expensive after 12midnight. Who dunno? D'uh!

Next, it shall be the X'mas Lunch at my home.
I think I'll give each and everybody ONE piece of fishball to eat enough already. :D

No comments: